Shipping times will vary depending on location however generally shipping and handling can take up to between 5 - 15 days and if you're located in remote areas (deliveries outside of metropolitan areas) this may take longer.
All orders placed outside of normal business hours Monday to Friday will be processed the following business day. Rest assured we will process your order as fast and as quick as our sales team can get your items from shelf to post box.
Please note if we are out of stock, we will send your product directly from our distribution center which includes overseas locations i.e USA & Asia to save time so you don't have to wait until our next shipment arrives. (Please allow 10 to 20 business days).
COVID-19: We are committed to ensuring our customers still have access to our products all your round, however due to the current pandemic, some sorting centres are holding products longer than our specified delivery dates. Please be understanding during these difficult times, we assure you your products will still arrive, but may take longer to be with you than anticipated.
You may cancel or amend your order within 24 hours of purchase. We are committed to our customers and want you to be happy. We stand by our products and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. However due to health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund on used or 'change of mind' items.
If your product is found to be faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we are unable to replace your product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value.
Please note: We do not provide pre-paid shipping packages to send products back to us. You must send back unwanted products at your own expense.
Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, from the date we receive the faulty product.
COVID-19: We are committed to ensuring our customers still have access to our products all your round, however due to the current pandemic, some shipments are taking longer to arrive to you than predicted. We can assure you your product will still arrive, and we appreciate your understanding during these difficult times. Therefore, refunds are not available for products which are arriving outside of the specified arrival dates.
Personal information we collect
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.